If you don’t have a personal financial plan, you’re not alone. According to the Employee Benefit Research Institute, a non-profit group, only about 40% of workers know how much they need to save for retirement and the investment market turmoil in the last few years has not affected that number much either. Why bother with creating a financial plan? After all, it’s easier to just keep doing what you’re doing.
THE BENEFITS OF A FINANCIAL PLAN INCLUDE:
- Confidence in knowing that you are heading in the right direction
- Easier to stay on track and not get distracted by the next bright shiny object you see
- More likely to get to where you want to go
- Fewer disagreements about money between couples
- Peace of mind knowing you have not missed anything that could mess you up
- Avoid investing mistakes
- Less time spent on personal finances once you have the plan in place.
A GOOD FINANCIAL PLAN WILL COVER:
- Financial Dreams & Goals
- Risk Management
- Cash flow and debt management
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Estate planning
- College savings planning
If you don’t have a written personal financial plan for you and your family yet, contact us at Kuderer Financial. We can answer any questions you have and get your financial road map in place for you. You’ll sleep better at night and are more likely to get to your financial goals with a written plan.